Vitamin C 20% Brightening Serum + Vitamin C Face Moisturizer work well together brighten dull complexion, fade dark spots, clear acne scars, diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Vitamin C (STAY-C 50) – brightens skin complexion and fades dark spots; protects skin from oxidative damage (wrinkles, discoloration, loss of elasticity)
- Apple Fruit Extract – rich in Vitamin C and Malic Acid (AHA); brightens dull complexion; increases skin elasticity
- Green Tea Extract – rich in polyphenols; protects skin from free radical damage; improves skin elasticity and firmness
- Co-Enzyme Q10 (CoQ10) – a powerful antioxidant with anti-aging and anti-wrinkle properties; firms skin
- Lemon Peel Extract – controls oiliness; brightens dark spots, fades acne scars and blemishes
- Vitamin E – protects skin from free radical damage which cause skin aging; promotes skin healing
- MSM – enhances cellular permeability; helps drive nutrient rich ingredients deep into skin cells
- Hyaluronic Acid – increases skin moisture content; encourages collagen production; provides essential nutrients to the skin
- Organic Jojoba Oil – a non-comedogenic natural skin moisturizer; fades wrinkles and fine lines, promotes skin healing after sunburn
- Wild Geranium Extract – a natural skin astringent; encourages growth of new skin cells; reduces wrinkles and fine lines
How to Use
Dab a small amount of Vitamin C Brightening Serum on freshly cleansed skin. Allow the serum to absorb completely then follow with the Vitamin C Brightening Moisturizer. You can use these products daily, both day and night.
Caution: Vitamin C Brightening Moisturizer contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids (Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid) which may increase skin’s sensitivity to UV rays. Limit sun exposure and use sunscreen in the days after using this product.