Vitamin C Clear Skin Serum and Rosehip Moisturizer work well together to clear acne and pimples, prevent breakouts & inflammation, minimize large pores, fade dark spots, smooth out wrinkles and fine lines.
- Organic Rosehip Oil – brightens dark spots and scars; hydrates dry; smoothens fine lines and wrinkles; increases collagen production; speeds up skin regeneration
- Co-Enzyme Q10 (CoQ10) – a powerful antioxidant with anti-aging and anti-wrinkle properties; firms skin
- Glycolic Acid – naturally derived alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA); reduces the appearance of wrinkles & fine lines; clears acne & breakouts; fades dark spots and brightens dull skin
- Seabuckthorn Oil – supports tissue and skin regeneration; protects skin from sunburn
- Vitamin C – brightens skin and fades dark spots; protects skin from sun damage
- Tamanu Oil – restores skin suppleness; promotes collagen production; repairs effects of sunburn
- Tea Tree Oil – prevents breakouts, reduces blemishes and skin bumps, regulates sebum production
- MSM – enhances cellular permeability; helps drive nutrient rich ingredients deep into skin cells
- Salicylic Acid – a beta-hydroxy acid (BHA); unclogs pores, clears acne and blackheads; prevent breakouts
- Niacinamide – clears blemishes, fades hyperpigmentation; increases skin elasticity; repairs sun damage
- Retinol – promotes collagen production; improves skin cell turnover; reduces wrinkles, fine lines; prevents acne and breakouts
How to Use
Dab a small amount of Vitamin C Clear Skin Serum on freshly cleansed skin. Allow the serum to absorb completely then follow with Rosehip + Vitamin C Moisturizer. You can use this serum/moisturizer duo; day and night.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. Vitamin C Clear Skin serum contains Vitamin C & Retinol which may increase skin’s sensitivity to UV rays. Consider using sunscreen when exposed to sun. Avoid use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.