Vitamin C Clear Skin Serum + Vitamin C Moisturizer work together to clear acne & breakouts, brighten dull skin, fade dark spots, clear acne scars and protect skin from sun damage
- Tea Tree Oil – prevents breakouts, reduces blemishes and skin bumps, regulates sebum production
- Salicylic Acid – a beta-hydroxy acid (BHA); unclogs pores, clears acne and blackheads; prevent breakouts
- Niacinamide – clears blemishes, fades hyperpigmentation; increases skin elasticity; repairs sun damage
- Vitamin C (STAY-C 50) – brightens skin complexion and fades dark spots; protects skin from oxidative damage (wrinkles, discoloration, loss of elasticity)
- Apple Fruit Extract – rich in Vitamin C and Malic Acid (AHA); brightens dull complexion; increases skin elasticity
- Green Tea Extract – rich in polyphenols; protects skin from free radical damage; improves skin elasticity and firmness
- Co-Enzyme Q10 (CoQ10) – a powerful antioxidant with anti-aging and anti-wrinkle properties; firms skin
- Lemon Peel Extract – controls oiliness; brightens dark spots, fades acne scars and blemishes
- Vitamin E – protects skin from free radical damage which cause skin aging; promotes skin healing
- Retinol – promotes collagen production; improves skin cell turnover; reduces wrinkles, fine lines; prevents acne and breakouts
How to Use
Dab a small amount of Vitamin C Clear Skin Serum onto freshly cleansed skin. Allow the serum to absorb completely then follow with the Vitamin C Brightening Moisturizer. You can use both products daily, under makeup or with your favorite sunscreen.
Caution: These products contain Retinol and Alpha Hydroxy Acids (Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid) which may increase skin’s sensitivity to UV rays. Limit sun exposure and use sunscreen in the days after using this product. Retinol may cause slight irritation. If irritation persists, discontinue use. Avoid use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.